Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Too Much Fun

I'll admit it I had way too much fun taking pictures of my moebuis scarf, but not as much fun as knitting it! It was a very simple knit, cast on 140 stitches and knit the first row.


Though it did take me four tries to get that first row right!


I think the next one won't be as much trouble to get
the first row done. Yes I'm already planing the next one.


Teddy was kind enough to model my scarf for me as no one else was home.He wasn't to keen on me taking it off, but once I explained that KM at work wanted to give it to her elderly mother, he gladly gave it up. Although I did have to promise to knit him one!


I took it to work to day and everyone I showed it thought it was just the cat's meow, in fact I have orders for four more of them! One person even identified it as a moebius, my jaw must have hit the floor. I was so surprised that I forgot to ask where he learned about them.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Cool moebius, Karen. Don't you just love how you knit and knit and the thing just seems to silently expand from the middle?

Anonymous said...

Lovely moebius!

I warn you -- moebii are addicting! Soon you'll be knitting moebius hats and bags and bowls and...

Bobbie Wallace said...

Ditto what Judy said! I did one for SIL, and then the other SIL wanted one, then one niece, then the other niece, then co-workers started in! I think I did about 8 or 9 all in one winter!