Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I thought it was high time for some knitting pictures. I started learning to knit about a month ago, this is my progress so far. Bobbie is quite pleased with how I'm doing so far. As you can see its not very pretty,yet.



If you take a close look at the beginning you will see twisted stitches, mind you I wasn't doing that on intentionally. Not to mention accidentally knitting both the back and front of the stitches what a mess. Don't ask me how I did that!


Now it's the top part that I'm really happy
about, it looks like some real knitting. Yipeeeeee!
My tension is still all over the place, that will just take some practice.









I all so have a short row scarf going on one of my looms. I need to get this one done because there is another project lined up for the loom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, believe us - everyone's first knitting looks like that. Or much worse. ;) It's just getting your hands trained, like anything else. You're already improving, it'll just get better! Good going!

And that's a really pretty yarn in the scarf on the loom - what is it? Nosy people wanna know. ;)

Bobbie Wallace said...

I can't remember what you told me blue yarn was when we were at KnitPurl; but it is extremely soft and squisshy. That's a technical term, ya know.

Bobbie Wallace said...

Bad blogger! Bad blogger! No post in weeks?

Anonymous said...

Your pink knitting looks great! You should see the first thing I knit (I wish I'd kept it). Way bigger holes and gaps in it, and it started getting wider and wider towards the end. I think you're doing quite well, excellent in fact.