Saturday, July 21, 2007

Photo's


Bobbie Says that I have"mad camera skillz", I don't know about that but I do try. Today I'll post some of my favorites
that I've take over the last couple of years. This one was taken at the Chinese Garden.






This next one is of a clematis that didn't turn as well as I would have liked, so I played around
with it in photoshop and came up wit this. Way cool if you ask me.
















This is one of the stone stairways at the Japanese Garden.
My camera has a black and white setting that is a lot of fun to play around with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Isn't the Chinese Garden a wonderful spot for photography? I finally got there last November with my brother and SIL, and totally went nuts. [g] And I love the clematis. I've got Paint Shop Pro and a jagillion plug-ins, and they are so. Much. Fun.

Great pix!

Bobbie Wallace said...

Like I said; mad camera skillz!