Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's Done




The baby blanket is done! WOOO HOOO

Now I'm sure you all have had this happen to you. You are working along on you project and are in the home stretch . You look over beside you at the ball of yarn and think to yourself, Hmmm am I going to have enough yarn to finish? You work a while longer and look over again. I don't think there is enough, runs trough you poor little brain. Work some more and are almost afraid to look. You take a quick peak, ah shoot I'll have to pick up a ball of yarn tomorrow to finish and I really want to finish this tonight. Get a bunch more stitches done look over and think, well maybe I have enough. Keep going just a little farther, look very cautiously out of the corner of your eye, do a double take.There's enough!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

This is how much I had left.
V. is going to love this blanket.

She and her family went to the state fair this last weekend and saw some baby blankets for sale. Her husband wanted to buy one, V said "No, someone is making one for us." She is just so excited about it. Makes a person feel so good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the edging looks great, I love the color combo, very cute

Bobbie Wallace said...

Too cute! I love the dogs and fire hats fabric.

Did the work faster as you started to get low on yarn? I do, although I don't know why. For some reason, I keep thinking that I have to go faster before it runs out. Like gas in a car, or a timer about to go off, or something. ;)