Tuesday, September 25, 2007

OFFF

OFFF Was so much more fun for me this year. Last year I went all by myself, this year there were lots of friends to visit with. I arrived at about 8:30 on Saturday only to find Bobbie and Toolman already there. The first thing that popped out of Bobbie mouth was "Where have you been, we've been here since 8" Good grief here I though I was way early and that I would be the first one there, what was I thinking!

Well of course Bobbie and I started chatting away, it didn't take Toolman long to make his escape after that. It didn't take long for others from PDX Knit Bloggers to show up.

Here you see Barbara and Duffy with their drop spindles. Oh, by the way Barbara says that resistance is futile I will spin. Well not just yet, I will hold out for a good while longer. I must say that there was a lot of fiber that I wish that would have been yarn. (sigh)




Larissa was working on a small sweater I didn't catch who it is for. I tried to start a new moebius scarf but people would say something like lace weight black cashmere and I wold lose count of my stitches, not to mention all the yarn fumes I finally just gave up there where just way too many distractions.



This is an enterlac bag that Barbara was working on. Looks like something that I would like to try some day.



This little girl was just the cutest, working on that brite pink fiber.



I didn't get any pictures in the barn all that hay and straw did a number on my allergy's. I left around 4:30 dog tired but looking forward to coming back on Sunday to do my shopping.

I'll post all my goodies tomorrow, right now I need to get my laundry out of the wash and in to the dryer and put myself to bed, I've got to go to work early again I'll be so glad to get the end of quarter over with!

No comments: