Thursday, September 13, 2007

Moo Cards

Now I know that I should post more often, I had to look up my password. ;P

I had training this week at work that pretty much took all my energy. Thank goodness thats over with . The good news is that all four of us that were in the class passed with flying colors. That's one more good thing I can add to my self evaluation that I have to write for my review. WOO HOO!!!!!


Did you see that count down, only nine more days, Oh Boy! I'm so looking forward to OF&FF. My pay check has a small amount of over time that can be spent guilt free along with the contents of the change jar. I won't say how much, but I will say this much, I'll need a couple of extra bags to haul home the loot. I remember what happened last year. my backpack got mighty heavy and not everything fit.

My Moo Cards and case came Monday. They are just the coolest little critters!
Take a look.











The best part of these cards is that you can use your own pic's.












I'm already thinking about witch pictures I want to use on the next batch of cards.

Oh man I just took a look at the clock, it's after nine thirty and I still need to make my bed so I can go to bed!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

After seeing your Moo Cards at OFFF I had to go order some of my own.

I just finished picking out the pictures I will use, waiting for them to load.

Thanks so much.

Barbara